In this presentation, State Bank of Cross Plains trust officer Jeff Supple explains recent IRA rule changes and their tax and planning consequences, touching on the following:
- The SECURE Act and what it means for legacy planning with your IRAs and the increase in the Required Minimum Distribution Age.
- The CARES Act – specifically, whether there is anything that you can take advantage of before year-end.
- The waiver of the Required Minimum Distribution for 2020.
- A review of Qualified Charitable Distributions from your IRA.
- Post-election planning/investment strategies and anticipated tax-law changes.