Though recent thermostat readings may lead you to believe otherwise, the fact remains: winter is coming. Despite the inevitability of colder temperatures, the challenges posed by inclement weather, and the social distance guidelines recommended by governmental and health agencies alike, your retail banking options at State Bank of Cross Plains remain streamlined, connected, and more robust than ever.
Thanks to our technology offerings, your bank is always open, always ready to do business, and always accessible. Here is a quick refresher on all of the ways that you can do your banking business with us, now and in the future – all from the comfort of your own home.
Mobile & Online Banking
Whether you use your smartphone, a tablet, or a PC, State Bank of Cross Plains’ mobile app and online banking portal can assist you with your routine needs.
- Using your phone or tablet’s camera, you can deposit checks up to $5,000.00. Simply endorse the check as normal, take a picture of the front and back of the check, follow the prompts, and *voilà* the money will be deposited into the selected account.
- Transfer money between any accounts you can access through the mobile app. By following the prompts, you can move money around without visiting a branch or speaking to a banker.
- Make payments to any loan that you have access to online via the mobile app. These payments can similarly be made using any deposit account to which you have access.
- With Zelle you can easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift, or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent. It’s a fast, secure and easy way to send and receive money.
- Credit Sense
- With Credit Sense, you can conveniently access and monitor your credit score in just a few taps. It offers instant access to your credit score, credit score alerts that notify you of changes, educational tools on how to improve your score, and the ability to check your score as often as you like
Our bankers and security staff do their very best to protect you from those who seek to steal your money, ensuring that your accounts and funds remain safe and secure.
- Alert Notices
- With our mobile app, you can set alert notices to any deposit account you hold with us. Doing so means that, whenever a transaction (i.e., withdrawal or deposit) hits your account – or when your account balance falls below a set dollar amount – you will be notified instantly.
- Account Monitoring
- Our fraud-detection department keeps a trained eye on your money, watching for any activity that seems suspicious or doesn’t fit your normal activity. When something shows up that doesn’t look right, we will reach out and let you know.
Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs)
You may have pulled up to one of our new machines and not known what to make of it. Perhaps you’ve just kept on driving. Really, though, there's nothing to be afraid of; they're not as intimidating as they may initially appear. We are proud to be a leader with this tech in the Madison market, and soon, you will see these machines at more and more financial institutions.
- ITMs allow customers to do more with their debit cards without the assistance of a teller. You no longer have to rush to the bank before it closes, and can still make your deposits any time you'd like. Whenever you request teller assistance, you'll be connected with a live, local employee who is just a few miles down the road.
The world of personal banking changes all the time, and we pride ourselves on our ability to offer you the very best and latest technology, in service of providing a great customer experience. Rather than being scary, think of that tech as being like magic – the good kind, of course! And always remember that your local bankers are here to help you learn and understand everything that we offer. Without these new additions, we wouldn’t be able to say, “Yeah, we can do that!”